-
August 5th, 2003, 10:04 AM
#41
Inactive Member
Kosmos's HIDs are for both genres i guess, Wiseman! (HID = Human Interface Device)
LOL!@2nd link
All your base are belong to us@1st link [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 6th, 2003, 10:46 AM
#42
Inactive Member
FinalFantasyDBZ14
Worst. User name. Ever. (From GFAQs)
SSJ4SEPHIROTHXxX
I actually saw the above POS name on a HUmar on PSO. Long golden hair, black outfit.... *ugh*
-
August 7th, 2003, 09:22 AM
#43
Inactive Member
GOD that is really a lame name in Gfaqs, are their neurones finally disappearin' or what?
(Gfaqs poster: The only human like living form which doesn't use neurones to think...)
-
August 13th, 2003, 09:52 AM
#44
HB Forum Owner
-
August 13th, 2003, 10:17 AM
#45
Inactive Member
Somewhat Japanesse hater isn't it?
"Winds From God" = Kami Kaze
"You have no chance to survive make your time"... CATS?... maybe?
Anyway, is pretty sarcastic... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 13th, 2003, 10:44 AM
#46
HB Forum Owner
Nope, read it to the end, it's actually a Japanese scholar
-
August 16th, 2003, 08:08 PM
#47
HB Forum Owner
I've taken a few of these surveys. I'll post my results for some:
AD&D alignment selector: Lawful Evil (2=Neutral Evil, 3=Lawful Neutral)
Another AD&D alignment selector (not as good tho): Lawful Neutral (2=Lawful Evil, 3=Lawful Good)
PSX RPG selector: Xenogears (2=Final Fantasy Collection (4, 5, 6), 3=Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)
RPG villain (didn't understand this one much): Nazi (2=Not a tyrant, 3=Little Hitler)
-
August 16th, 2003, 09:29 PM
#48
Inactive Member
I got:
AD&D alignment selector: 1=Neutral Evil (2=Chaotic Evil, 3=Chaotic Neutral)
PSX RPG selector: 1=Final Fantasy Collection 4, 5, 6, 2=Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, 3= Lunar
-
August 17th, 2003, 12:37 PM
#49
Inactive Member
I went through the AD&D ones a few times, I was mainly getting True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Good, and Lawful Neutral.
-
August 17th, 2003, 09:05 PM
#50
Inactive Member
AD&D alignment selector: 1 Chaotic Good, 2 Lawful Good, 3 Neutral Good (Damn goodness! >_< [img]wink.gif[/img]
Another AD&D alignment selector (not as good tho):1 Neutral Evil 2 Neutral neutral 3 Neutral Good (meh, I guess so...)
PSX RPG selector: 1 Xenogears 2 FF Anthology 3 Tales of Phantasia (this one's complete BS for my number one, for number 2, great choice! I lovee FF6 and 5, and never played ToP)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks